AUTOCLAVE MICROWAVE DISINFECTION UNIT
Disinfection is ensured by a uniform volumetric microwave heating with the formation of steam.
The device ensures reliable disinfecting of waste.
In the process of disinfection the medical waste infected with dangerous agents are disinfected to the category of safe medical waste and do not require specialized disposal methods. Disposal of disinfected waste is carried out as solid waste.
ADVANTAGES AND ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTION:
- The processing cycle is 25 minutes.
- Low power consumption.
- Do not need the specially trained personnel
- Do not need the providing of additional engineering communications (water, sewage).
- Equipped with a GSM module that allows you to remotely work with reports and monitor the compliance with the modes of disinfection, work time, mass and volume of recycled waste, as well as archive the statistical data in external cloud service.
- The reduction in costs for the export of medical waste.
- The device can be located at borders of the hazard zone, excluding the movement of infectious objects.
Excludes the crossing of clean and dirty waves.
|Overall dimensions of the case with a closed cover* /WxDxH/, mm||550х620х1100|
|Overall dimensions with a raised cover* /WxDxH/, mm||550х620х1323|
|estimated volume, l||≈25|
|Power consumption, W, no more||2500|
|Weight (dry), kg, no more||135|
*Dimensions do not include supports
|Processing time, min||25|
|Working gauge steam pressure** MPa, no more||0,14|
|Time of uninterrupted work||without restriction|
** The maximum absolute steam pressure that occurs during the normal course of the working process≈0,24 МPа