HELMET FOR WORK WITH MICROORGANISMS
OF I-III RISK GROUPS
Protection against PBA of I-III pathogenicity groups.
Small size and weight.
The possibility of multiple disinfections.
Li-ion battery and charger (charging time is less than four
Two high efficiency particulate air filters with carbon of class HEPA H14 (according to EN 1822) are included in the set.
- The screen is made of a transparent soft polymeric material with a wide viewing angle without visual distortion of space.
- The filter holder is made of the material resistant to repeated decontamination. The thread size is Rd 40*1/7″ in accordance with EN148-1. It provides tight fixation of the filters (via non-removable threaded connectors).
- Transparent window provides easy access to the control panel of the air supply unit.
- The lithium-ion battery supports the work up to 8 hours without recharging. It is possible to use several battery modules, which will increase the helmet’s operating time to up to 24 hours or more. The system is equipped with battery monitoring and audible indication when the battery is discharged. The battery is easily changed.
- The helmet is reliably fixed with two adjustable fasteks on the belt.