LAMSYSTEMS INTELLECT in the Technological Processes of Production
Each unit of output is marked by RFID tag, which includes all necessary data of item: name, set number, size, etc.
The system of «LAMSYSTEMS INTELLECT» scans these tags and identifies the item, automating its accounting and management processes – from order to disposal.
LAMSYSTEMS INTELLECT THE BENEFITS FROM SYSTEM:
- minimization of defects due to violations of rules on the use of PPE by the personnel of the company;
- improving of the image attractivenessof the production site for medicinaldevelopers;
- new level of the providingthe production quality;
- simplifying the audit procedure for obtaining and preserving the right of medicinal production;
- automated control of the conformity and the completeness of the employee’s equipment, as well as the access to the corresponding working area;
- minimizing the influence of human factor on the process of accounting and operation of PPE;
- automatically calculating of the PPE and the number of their passed cycles, the identification of the need for an order and disposal of PPE;
- easy adaptation of the system under the technological processes of manufacture.
The implementation stages of LAMSYSTEMS INTELLECT
system in your company:
1. EXPERT AUDIT:
- analysis of processes (preparation, operation, accounting and control of PPE handling),
- dedetermination of needs in the volume and range of PPE, search for design solutions (personalization,individual differences).
2. INDIVIDUAL APPROACH:
- development of unique proposals for the automation of PPE management, based on the specifics of the particular manufacture and GMP requirements,
- dedefinition of personnel access control points in accordance with the classes of cleanliness in the manufacture.
3. THE ESTABLISHING OF THE INFORMATION DATABASE:
- determination of the anthropometric data of each employee,
- filling in the employee’s profile in the general infobase.
4. THE PREPARATION OF MANUFACTURE:
- installation of equipment for completeness control and entry into working areas,
- production and labeling of PPE with RFID tags,
- setting up the workplace of the relevant specialists in working with PPE,
- instructing the company’s specialists.